Social distancing can leave us feeling isolated and possibly increase feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression. It is difficult to be cut off from our friends, family, and co-workers, especially in a time when we feel we need them most.
There are ways to still be connected to others and maintain your well-being and health. We have compiled some links to various resources to help you through this challenging time.
- Free Webinar with Jon Kabat-Zinn
- How to Talk to Your Kids About COVID-19
- Joan Borysenko: Taking the Fear out of Coronavirus
- SAMHSA: Taking Care of Your Mental Health in a Pandemic
- Headspace: A Collection of Meditations